Already have an account? Sign in first to purchase this offering.
If you have purchased an offering from Dr. Mo before (such as Grounding Circle), you likely already have an account with the portal.
Double check by going to Login and entering your email/password you had created from that original offer.
If this is your first offering with Dr. Mo, you will prompted to create an account immediately after purchase. *Save this login info*.
This tier level is reserved for those PMDD siblings in our community currently in financial need. This includes monthly payment plan. The first payment will be processed immediately after checkout.
Each tier is for the same course offering. The three tier payment structure is created to honor the value of this offering, increase accessibility, and uplift equity. It is also a practice of self-awareness and mindfulness. Check-in with your finances, proximity to privilege, and ability to support self/others. Please kindly select the rate that most fits your financial and social situation. We each contribute to the collective in our own way. You are worthy.
A review of what the course includes:
- 7 modules with multi-part video and visual graphic lessons
- 3 hours total worth of lessons
- Introductory explanations of mindfulness and specific mindful practices
- Considerations for setting up and sustaining mindfulness practice
- Psychological insights into PMDD
- Several guided mindful practices to follow along, as well as reflection prompts
- Special section on self-care and self-compassion
- Two longer version video meditations with music
- Many bonus audio meditations and gentle reminders
- Highly curated 30 page Course Guide (PDF workbook) that is downloadable and fillable; includes spaces to reflect on the guided practices, bonus exercises, and gentle reminders to encourage self-compassion
- Six months of unlimited access to flow through the modules at your pace and return to the course when your being needs it
- Guided by a clinical psychologist who lives with PMDD
For a comprehensive description of the course, you are welcomed to visit this page to learn more.
A note on refunds:
The hope is that this course description provides a clear overview of what to expect before investing in this offering. Due to the time, effort, and resources put into the course, I do not provide refunds. However, if there is a concern, I welcome any feedback or questions via email, and will consider issues on a case by case basis.
You agree to fulfill payment plan as described.
You understand that while this is guided by Dr. Monique Gonzalez, this “Mindfulness For Your PMDD Journey” course is a self-paced study and what you put into the course impacts the outcome. You take responsibility for any results that take place as a consequence of your investment in this online course offering. All offerings for healing work including, but not limited to, breathwork, meditation, and other mindfulness strategies, are undertaken at your own risk. By purchasing this course you acknowledge that Dr. Gonzalez is not responsible for any health outcomes. The “Mindfulness For Your PMDD Journey” course is designed to provide general psychological information and wellness strategies. This course is not a mental health assessment, service, or treatment, and it does not constitute a client-therapist relationship between you and Dr. Gonzalez. It is not meant to substitute your own individualized professional treatment. For any specific medical or psychological concerns pertaining to your condition, you are encouraged to consult with your own doctor and healthcare providers that are familiar with your case. You should never delay seeking healthcare advice or suddenly discontinue treatment because of information in this course. For more information, reference Dr. Gonzalez's Policy page.